One of our options for the student blogging challenge this week is to talk about the weekly timetable at your school. Then you can compare with other students! Leave comments below!

7266250916_a0816365d8_zI got to Middle School in America and I am in the 6th grade. There are 7 periods during the day. Each one you switch to a different class and every 2 periods you get a locker break. My 1st class is math and it starts at 7:35 a.m. to 8:27 a.m. A cool site that you can go to to get math help is Khan Academy. After that I have Language Arts from 8:27 to 9:14. Then I have Spanish from 9:16 to 10:02. I don’t have much time to get to Spanish because it is almost on the other side of the school! After Spanish I go to the History and Study of Art from 10:05 to 10:52. After that I go to advisory from 10:53 to 11:18. This is basically catch-up time to work on homework, projects, or other things that you need to get done. After this I go to PBL which stands for project based learning, from 11:19 to 12:54. This is the class that I work on my blog in. It is one of my favorite classes. When PBL is over I go to science from 12:54 to 1:43. Science is one of my favorite classes as well. My last class is Social Studies from 1:43 to 2:35. After this I go home!

School started on August 17th and (snow days not included) it ends on May 24th. There are 5 terms. Every term your 3rd and 4th period change. Right now we are in the 2nd term and for 3rd and 4th I have Spanish and History of Art. In the 1st term I had Technology and Carers. Each term lasts 7 weeks. If you want to check out some cool trivia games you can start a Kahoot and play with your friends.screenshot-2016-11-22-at-12-41-26-pm

This is my school schedule. Leave comments below to compare it to your schedule at your school and maybe talk about your school day!

Image credit Andy Simonds flickr